In an effort to provide players with continued, top-level training during the Spring High School Soccer Season, LMVSC offers the High School Club Wide Training Program. The High School Club Wide Training Program will consist of two to three training sessions per week. The aim is to provide players the flexibility to work around their Spring High School Soccer schedule.
* To provide players multiple training options during the Spring High School Soccer season
* To provide players the opportunity to train and play with other players within the Club.
* To provide “recovery” education focusing on injury prevention.
Start Date: Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
End Date: Thursday, May 11th, 2017
Duration: 9 weeks
*No training on April 11th-14th (FCPS Spring Break)
Cost: Free to all LMVSC registered players
- All players must wear a LMVSC training top
- Only LMVSC registered players will be allowed to participate.