LMVSC is seeking professional coaches for its successful and competitive Travel program
LMVSC Soccer is seeking professional coaches for its successful and competitive Travel program.
LMVSC Soccer’s Travel program includes nearly 50 Travel teams from U9-U18 of varying abilities, competing in local, state, regional, and national leagues and competitions. All teams participate in a local (CCLII, NCSL, or ODSL) or state-wide league (Club Champions League).
Primary duties include:
• Leading 2-3 weekly training seasons per outdoor (Fall and Spring) season. Teams also train during the Summer and Winter but less frequently, depending on the team’s age and competitive level
• Game Day preparation and team management at games and tournaments – can be local, state, regional, or national level depending on age and competitiveness of team
• Completing seasonal player evaluations
• Conducting/leading/supporting age group tryouts
• Attending internal staff training and meetings, and pursuing continuing education opportunities;
• Annual commitment: end of May (tryouts) 2017 through mid-June 2018 (approximately 12 months). Mid-year opportunities may be available on a case-by-case basis.
Ideal candidate qualities include:
• Previous Travel coaching experience
• Previous playing experience (club, college, pro)
• Coaching certification (notably US Soccer Federation but including NSCAA and other programs)
• Good communication skills
• Responsible, professional, and punctual
• Coaching philosophy and style consistent with club environment (emphasis on development of both as a player and as a person).
Competitive salary in conjunction with experience and qualifications. Additional opportunities (camps, clinics, training programs, etc.) may be available depending on staffing needs. Coaches must pass a background check.