Dear LMVSC Families,
LMVSC is closely monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation. In the event the CDC or other public health authorities issue any specific recommendations or restrictions that would impact or apply to club games, practices or events, LMVSC will communicate immediately.
For the most current Virginia COVID-19 information, we recommend the following website: VDH’s COVID-19 website .
To assist in limiting potential transmission of any respiratory illness, we commend the following for all club practices and games moving forward.
- Players should bring their own water bottles to games and trainings and NOT share, to eliminate potential transmission risk.
- Eliminate handshakes to avoid unnecessary personal contact
- Have hand sanitizer available for your child/children that they have access to throughout the game
- Any players, parents, or supporters with any symptoms should not attend competition or training
Common-sense, everyday preventive actions should also be taken, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
#lmvscfamily working together,
LMVSC Executive Director
Comments are closed.