3 v 3 Tournament
3 v 3 Tournament
- November 6th-7th.
- An indoor basketball tournament for players 5th through 12th grades. Registration is open to players outside of the LMVSC community.
- Registration deadline: October 31st.
- We are accepting registrations by team only. We will not create teams, so please register with the rest of the members of your team. When registering, please indicate the other members of your team where requested. Each team must have no less than three (3) and no more than five (5) players. Nobody is permitted to play on more than one team.
- Please register for the appropriate division based upon your grade and gender. The divisions will be divided into a 5th/6th grade co-ed division, a 7th/8th grade co-ed division, a 9th/10th grade co-ed division and an 11th/12th grade co-ed division. We will also have an all-girls divisions in each of those grade groups. Please note we will modify the divisions as necessary and will include travel/AAU/high school player divisions if the need arises.
- Tentative locations are Franconia ES, Island Creek ES, and Lane ES. Games will be consist of a 10-minute period or when the score reaches 21. Rules are posted here.
- This tournament is a 3-game guarantee. We will have two pool games and a playoff and possibly a consolation bracket.
- The fee is $35 per player.
- Teams are limited to one coach; however coaches are not required. If your team has a coach, the coach must be registered. Please contact Annemarie McGavin at email@example.com for more information regarding coaches.
- All persons in the gym must wear masks. The only exceptions are for players while playing and referees while officiating.
Comments are closed.