Code of Conduct for Player, Coaches, and Spectators
PLAYERS AND COACHES CODE OF CONDUCT
I WILL ENSURE THAT I SET A PROPER EXAMPLE FOR TEAM MEMBERS AND SPECTATORS.
- I will know the Laws of the Game and abide by them. I will instruct the teams in such a way as to motivate each player to compete according to the laws.
- I will show respect for officials. I will refrain from questioning official decisions, especially in a disrespectful or abusive manner. Players are to refrain from addressing officials or commenting on their decisions.
- I will show respect for the coaches and players of the opposing team and demonstrate appropriate gestures of sportsmanship at the conclusion of a game. Both will maintain control of their emotions and refrain from using abusive language or profanity, humiliating remarks, and/or gestures of ill temper, or physical assault upon another player.
- I will ensure that my spectators conduct themselves with sportsmanship and maturity while in attendance at game sites.
- Both will follow all field/facility rules and regulations, respecting the property of others.
- I will ensure that my conduct shall reflect sportsmanship, good citizenship, and a positive example for the players.
- I will show respect to home and visiting coaches before, during and after games.
- I will show respect for officials and refrain from questioning decisions.
- I will cheer my child’s team in a positive, supportive manner, refraining at all times from making hostile, negative or abusive remarks about the opposing team or the players.
- I will follow field/facility rules and regulations, respecting at all time the property of others.
- I will not stand behind the goal, or on the goal line at any point of a game.
- I will demonstrate appropriate gestures of sportsmanship at the conclusion of a game, win, lose or draw.
- I will be responsible for ensuring that their children do not violate these codes.
- I will show respect for the Laws of the Game.
- I will behave professionally toward a coach, a player, another spectator or an official, both publicly and privately when engaging in conflict resolution.
- I will refrain from using abusive language, profanity, humiliating remarks. I will maintain control of emotions and and/or gestures of ill temper, or physical assault towards a player, a coach, another spectator or an official.
Comments are closed.