COVID Basketball Parents
- Every team is required to have at least one COVID Parent.
- COVID Parents must attend our COVID Parent training scheduled for December 29th at 7 p.m. Additionally, COVID Parents will undergo background checks since they have specified duties requiring interactions with the players.
- More than one parent on the team can serve as a COVID Parent, but no more than one parent can serve as COVID Parent for any one game or practice.
- At least one COVID Parent must be present at each practice. If no COVID Parent is available, the team must cancel practice.
- COVID Parents on duty during games will not count towards the one spectator per player rule.
COVID Parent Duties:
- Conduct pre-screening of players and coaches prior to entering gym for practices.
- Conduct pre-screening of all players, coaches, timekeeper/scorekeepers and associated spectators at games.
- Squirt each player’s hands with hand sanitizer before and after practices and games.
- Alert team members when the team is permitted to enter the gym for games.
- Disinfect bench area after games.
- Man the entrance table during games and check in all associated players, coaches, timekeeper/scorekeeper, and registered spectators.
- Ensure that all Club COVID Rules and Procedures are being followed.
Comments are closed.