Playing Flag Football with neighborhood friends and classmates
Flag Football Fees
Early Bird Fee
(June 3rd– July 2nd)
(After July 3rd)
1st – 12th Grade
Flag Football Financial Aid
Financial Aid is available on request to players that qualify for one or more of the programs listed below (verification will be required – see below):
- County Free or Reduced School Lunch
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Foster Care
First child will pay the base fee according to age group of:
1st – 2nd Grade
$40.00 plus County User Field Fee
3rd – 12th Grade
$50.00 plus County User Field Fee
- Siblings: More than one child shall pay $15.00 plus $8.00 County Fees per additional child per family.
- Submitting Financial Aid Documents: If applying for the reduced financial aid fee, when registering online please select the “Apply for Financial Aid” payment option, then scan or take a picture of accepted documents and send them via email to Jessie Gore, email@example.com. Please include in the email the following information:
- Full Names of the children in which you are applying for scholarships;
- Name of the program that your children are registered for.
- Payment: Once your child has been approved for the reduced Financial Aid registration fee, you can log back into your account and pay via credit/debit card or e-check. If mailing in a check or Money Order, please make it out to: “LMVSC” and send it to the club’s mailing address: P.O. Box 10202, Alexandria, VA 22310
Comments are closed.