HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR FLAG FOOTBALL?
DO I NEED TO REGISTER EARLY?
DOES LMVSC OFFER FINANCIAL AID?
|1st Grade (Rookie)||$40.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|2nd Grade (Rookie)||$40.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|3rd Grade (Starter)||$50.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|4th Grade (Starter)||$50.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|5th Grade (All Pros)||$50.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|6th Grade (All Pros)||$50.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|7th, 8th & 9th Grade (Hall of Famers)||$50.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|10th – 12th Grade (Legends)||$50.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
- Siblings: More than one child shall pay $15.00 plus $8.00 County Fees per additional child per family.
- Submitting Financial Aid Documents: If applying for the reduced scholarship fee, when registering online please select the “Apply for Financial Aid” payment option, then scan or take a picture of accepted documents (Current Free/Reduced Lunch Letter or Medicaid Card) and send them via email to Jessie Gore, email@example.com. Please include in the email the following information: (1) Full Names of the children in which you are applying for scholarships; (2) Name of the program that your children are registered for.
- Payment: Once your child has been approved for the reduced scholarship fee, you can log into your account and pay via credit card. All checks and Money Orders must be made out to: “LMVSC” and sent to the club’s mailing address: P.O. Box 10202, Alexandria, VA 22310
WHICH DIVISIONS ARE CO-ED?
HOW OLD DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO BE TO START PLAYING FLAG FOOTBALL?
ARE CHILDREN PLACED ON A TEAM BASED ON THEIR AGE OR GRADE?
WHAT IF I WANT MY CHILD TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS OR WITH A CERTAIN COACH?
WHAT IF MY CHILD ATTENDS A DIFFERENT SCHOOL?
WHAT ARE DIVISIONS?
- Rookie Division – 1st and 2nd Grade
- Starter – 3rd and 4th Grade
- All Pros – 5th and 6th Grade
- Hall of Fame – 7th, 8th, and 9th Grade
- Legends – 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade
Note: Fairfax County allows some overlap for school registration in August/September.
HOW DO I VERIFY THAT MY CHILD IS REGISTERED?
If you registered via the postal service, you will receive an email from your child’s coach on or after the scheduled coach’s meeting for all Divisions. Please view the Club’s Calendar schedule HERE for the date of the coach’s meeting and allow 5-6 days after the meeting for your child’s coach to contact you.
HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT TEAM MY CHILD IS ON?
WHEN WILL I HEAR FROM MY CHILD'S COACH?
WHEN DOES THE SEASON START?
HOW MANY PRACTICES IS MY CHILD EXPECTED TO ATTEND?
WILL THERE EVER BE GAMES SCHEDULED ON SUNDAYS?
WILL I BE GUARANTEED DAY(S) AND TIMES FOR MY CHILD’S PRACTICE?
WHEN WILL I KNOW ABOUT PRACTICE SCHEDULE TIME AND PLACE?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES MY CHILD NEED TO PLAY FLAG FOOTBALL?
- Uniform – Your player will be provided a reversible jersey and flag belt. A payment of $40.00 must be made to the club for any lost jerseys.
- Mouth Guards are required for all Flag Football players. Players will not be permitted to play in games without a mouth guard.
- Cleats/shoes – cleats or turf shoes are not required but encouraged. Wet grass or turf is hard to navigate in sneakers or regular running shoes. Soccer cleats are usually fine for players in the rookies and Starters Divisions. Baseball (metal) Cleats and shoes with a cleat at the front are not allowed. Be on the lookout for a pre-season cleat exchange date from the club.
WHAT SIZE JERSEY SHOULD I PUT DOWN FOR MY CHILD?
WHEN ARE GAMES USUALLY PLAYED?
Comments are closed.