RETURN TO PLAY (RTP) BASKETBALL PROTOCOLS:
- Complete the pre-screening prior to each team meeting, game or practice.
- Take your player’s temperature.
- If your child becomes ill for any reason, please do not send your child to practice of games.
- If anyone in your household has tested positive to COVID-19, planning to be tested due
to going back to work, school or having symptoms, and or returning from domestic travel
please notify email@example.com immediately.
- Players and spectators are required to follow “ENTRANCE AND EXIT” signs, where applicable.
- Everybody in the gym must wear masks, including players while playing and/or practicing..
- Spectators are required to wear mask and social distance.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after practices and games.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food, or bags.
- Practice social or physical distancing, place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
- Do not touch Coaches equipment.
- No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Follow all CDC guidelines as well those of your local health authorities.
- Players and coaches must exit the gym immediately following a practice or a game.
CDC Recommended Guidelines
Who needs to quarantine?
- People who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19—excluding people
who have had COVID-19 within the past 3 months.
- People who have tested positive for COVID-19 do not need to quarantine or get tested again for
up to 3 months if they do not develop symptoms again.
- People who develop symptoms again within 3 months of their first bout of COVID-19 may need to be tested again if there is no other cause identified for their symptoms.
What counts as close contact?
- You were within 6 feet of someone who has COVID-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more.
- You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19.
- You had direct physical contact with the person (hugged or kissed them).
- You shared eating or drinking utensils.
- They sneezed, coughed, or somehow got respiratory droplets on you.
Steps to take
- Stay home and monitor your health.
- Stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19.
- Watch for fever (100.4◦F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- If possible, stay away from others, especially people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.
Comments are closed.