HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR RECREATIONAL SOCCER?
DO I NEED TO REGISTER EARLY?
DOES LMVSC OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS?
|Pre K (Mini Kickers)||$25.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|Kindergarten (E)||$25.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|1st Grade (D1)||$25.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|2nd Grade (D2)||$35.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|3rd Grade (C3)||$35.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|4th Grade (C4)||$35.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|5th Grade (B5)||$35.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|6th Grade (B6)||$35.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|7th/8th Grade (A)||$40.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
|Birth years 2000-2004 (AA/AAA)||$40.00 plus $8.00 County Fees|
- Siblings: More than one child shall pay $15.00 plus $8.00 County Fees per additional child per family.
- Submitting Financial Aid Documents: If applying for the reduced scholarship fee, when registering online please select the “Apply for Financial Aid” payment option, then scan or take a picture of accepted documents (Current Free/Reduced Lunch Letter or Medicaid Card) and send them via email to Jessie Gore, email@example.com. Please include in the email the following information: (1) Full Names of the children in which you are applying for scholarships; (2) Name of the program that your children are registered for.
- Payment: Once your child has been approved for the reduced scholarship fee, you can log into your account and pay via credit card. All checks and Money Orders must be made out to: “LMVSC” and sent to the club’s mailing address: P.O. Box 10202, Alexandria, VA 22310
DOES LMVSC OFFER ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS?
Please note that the LMVSC Recreational Soccer “Family Max” does NOT apply to the LMVSC Instructional Developmental Programs: Mini Kickers Academy (2-3 Year Olds), Pre-Travel Academy, as well as the Travel Program.
This $240 does not include the $8.00 per player In-County Application fee ($38.00 Out-of-County Application Fee).
WHICH DIVISIONS ARE CO-ED?
HOW OLD DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO BE TO START PLAYING SOCCER?
ARE CHILDREN PLACED ON A TEAM BASED ON THEIR AGE OR GRADE?
WHAT IF I WANT MY CHILD TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS OR WITH A CERTAIN COACH?
WHAT IF MY CHILD ATTENDS A DIFFERENT SCHOOL?
WHAT ARE DIVISIONS?
|E Division||players must be 5 by the first game of the season|
|D1 Division||1st grade|
|D2 Division||2nd grade|
|C3 Division||3rd grade|
|C4 Division||4th Grade|
|B Division||5th/6th grades|
|A Division||7th/8th grades|
|AA and AAA divisions||High school (9th-12th grades) players play nine games through the Suburban Friendship League (SFL). SFL teams are formed by age.|
HOW DO I VERIFY THAT MY CHILD IS REGISTERED?
If you registered via the postal service, you will receive an email from your child’s coach on or after the scheduled coach’s meeting for all Divisions. Please view the Club’s Calendar schedule HERE for the date of the coach’s meeting and allow 5-6 days after the meeting for your child’s coach to contact you.
HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT TEAM MY CHILD IS ON?
WHEN WILL I HEAR FROM MY CHILD'S COACH?
WHEN DOES THE SEASON START?
HOW MANY PRACTICES IS MY CHILD EXPECTED TO ATTEND?
WILL THERE EVER BE GAMES SCHEDULED ON SUNDAYS?
WILL I BE GUARANTEED DAY(S) AND TIMES FOR MY CHILD’S PRACTICE?
WHEN WILL I KNOW ABOUT PRACTICE SCHEDULE TIME AND PLACE?
WHAT EQUIPMENT DOES MY CHILD NEED TO PLAY SOCCER?
- Uniform – the league provides a jersey, shorts and socks. The jersey and shorts must be returned at the end of the season.
- Shin guards are required for all soccer players.
- Cleats/shoes – your child will also need soccer cleats or turf shoes. Shoes with a cleat at the front are not permitted.
- Soccer Ball – we strongly recommend all players have their own ball.
- Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders use a size 3 ball.
- 3rd/4th/5th/6th graders use a size 4 ball.
- 7th graders and above use a size 5 ball.
WHEN ARE GAMES USUALLY PLAYED?
Comments are closed.