Playing soccer with neighborhood friends and classmates
Recreational Soccer League Information
Our recreational soccer leagues run twice a year, in the fall and in the spring. Players are placed in a league with players from the same grade. Also, teams are built around playing with classmates and neighborhood friends. Volunteer coaches help make LMVSC recreational soccer a blast for everyone!
Spring Season Starts March 28th!
THE RECREATION PROGRAM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING LEAGUES:
- Mini Kickers (Pre-K) –players MUST be 4 by the start of the season; 4 v 4 without a goal keeper
- E Division (Kindergarten) – players MUST be 5 by the start of the season; 4 v 4 without a goal keeper
- D1 Division (1st Grade) – 5 v 5 without a goal keeper
- D2 Division (2nd Grade) – 6 v 6 with a goal keeper
- C3 Division (3rd Grade) – 8 v 8 with a goal keeper
- C4 Division (4th Grade) – 8 v 8 with a goal keeper
- B5 Division (5th Grade) – 9 v 9 with a goal keeper
- B6 Division (6th Grade) – 9 v 9 with a goal keeper
- A Division (7th/8th Grade) – 11 v 11 with a goal keeper
- AA & AAA Division (High School) – 11 v 11 with a goal keeper
Comments are closed.