6th Grade Boys Team
The skill level is geared for those looking for a more competitive environment than Rec.
During the winter season, the team will practice twice a week and play close to 20 games during the winter; regular season and tournaments. The season runs from early October through early March and we will play in the Fairfax County Youth Basketball League (FCYBL).
Players are encourage to attend all tryout sessions to ensure all players can be fully assessed.
- Monday, October 4th at Hollin Meadows ES, 6-730.
- Wednesday, October 6th at Lane ES, 6-730.
- Monday, October 11th at Mark Twain Gym 2, 730-845.
WHAT SHOULD MY PLAYER BRING TO TRYOUTS?
First, no one should attend Open Gym or Tryouts unless he has registered here. Once a player has registered to attend Open Gym or Tryouts, he is registered for all Open Gym/Tryout Sessions. Second, before attending any Tryout or Open Gym session, each player must have completed an electronic COVID Pre-Screening Form, located here: COVID Pre-Screening Form. Items to bring:
- A mask for your player for when he enters the gym and when resting on the sideline.
- A basketball if he has one. Please make sure the player’s name is on the basketball.