5th Grade Girls Team
Head Coach: Trenton Allen
The skill level is geared for those looking for a more competitive environment than Rec.
During the winter season, the team will practice twice a week and play close to 20 games during the winter; regular season and tournaments. The season runs from early October through early March and we will play in the Fairfax County Youth Basketball League (FCYBL).
Players are encourage to attend all tryout sessions to ensure all players can be fully assessed.
- OPEN GYMS
- Wednesday, Sept. 7, Bush Hill ES, 6-730
- Tuesday, Sept. 13, Cameron ES, 6-730
- Friday, Sept. 23, Bush Hill ES, 6-730
- Wednesday, Sept. 28, Bush Hill ES, 6-730
WHAT SHOULD MY PLAYER BRING TO OPEN GYMS?
Please register before attending an Open Gym Session. REGISTER HERE Once a player has registered to attend Open Gym or Tryouts, she is registered for all Open Gym/Tryout Sessions.
Items to bring:
- A basketball if she has one. Please make sure your player’s name is on the basketball.