Developing committed players of character in the community
Hello LMVSC Family,
During these times of uncertainty, LMVSC is excited to provide some certainty to our families!
In addition to our commitment to a SAFE Return to Play for your child, we are also committed to providing comfort and confidence with our registration process. As we anticipate State, Local and County decisions for the Fall season, LMVSC is introducing a Deferred Payment Plan for the month of July and August.
How does the Deferred Payment Plan work?
When “accepting” an offer from LMVSC, an initial deposit is paid.
The deposit secures your child’s placement with LMVSC.
There will be NO payments during the months of July and August.
To provide comfort and confidence during these unprecedented times, ARB payments will be deferred to September 1, 2020. Deferred Payment Plan (DPP).
How does the Deferred Payment Plan work for those families that have already accepted their invitation and set up payments starting in July?
Accounts have been programmed to begin payments on September 1, 2020.
How does the Deferred Payment Plan work for those families that have paid in full?
If cancellation for League play is announced, your account will be credited accordingly.
Fifty years of youth sports experience has given LMVSC the insight on how best to serve our community. We are here to serve you. We are honored to be able to provide a comfortable and confident registration option during these uncertain times.
Fees are divided into “club fees” and “team fees.” Team fees will vary based on age group and team.
*Please note*: Players who join a team after the start of the fall season, will be provided a prorated rate with regards to club fees upon approval from the club (this does not apply for players that qualify for Financial Assistance). For any and all questions, please contact the club’s Travel Directors: Julian Lee Chang (Technical Director) or Fabien Lewis (Director of Coaching)
|Age Group||Total||In-County One Time Fee||Acceptance Payment||Acceptance Payment + County Fee*||July.& Aug DEFERRED NO Payment||Sept. 1st: ARB Payment #1||Oct. 1st: ARB Payment #2||Nov. 1st: ARB Payment #3||Dec. 1st: ARB Payment #4||Jan. 1st: ARB Payment #5|
As stakeholders of the Lee Mount Vernon Sports Club (LMVSC) Travel Program, Player Families will have occasion to request refunds of their annual Club Fee due to extenuating circumstances. The procedures and practices contained within this policy are designed to act as a guideline for the granting and approval of Club Fee refunds.
This policy is designed to accomplish the following key points:
- Ensure a clear understanding of the Player and Player Family commitment in accepting an invitation to join an LMVSC Travel Soccer Team.
- Communicate the limited scenarios where a Player Family may be entitled to be refunded a portion of their Player Fee.
- Ensure the fair and equitable enforcement of a consistent guideline for the granting of refunds.
- Provide the appropriate level of business controls to ensure that the Club’s finances are not jeopardized.
Acceptance of an invitation to join an LMVSC Travel Team is a commitment to the Travel Program for the 10-month soccer year. LMVSC commits to providing the staffing, fields, and overall player development for a 10-month period and expenses of the Club are incurred accordingly. As such, only in special situations, will the LMVSC Travel Soccer Program consider refunding a portion of the annual Player Fee.
Any player meeting any one or more of the three criteria outlined below is eligible for a refund equal to a percentage of their annual Club Fee:
- Any player who incurs a serious injury lasting no less than three (3) consecutive months in duration during the September through June time-frame is eligible to receive a refund. Eligible Players missing three (3) consecutive months of play during the September through June time-frame will be entitled to a refund equal to 15% of their annual Club Fee. Eligible Players missing two separate periods of no less than three (3) consecutive months of play during the September through June time-frame will be entitled to a refund equal to 30% of their annual Club Fee.
Under no circumstances will an injured Player be entitled to a refund greater than 30% of their annual Club Fee.
- Player Families who relocate outside of our league playing areas prior to October 1 will be entitled to a refund equal to 15% of their annual Club Fee. Any Player Family who resides in our league playing area as of October 1 of any given year will not be entitled to any refund due to relocation. Our league affiliations can be found – www.lmvsc.org – Travel Soccer.
- In the event a Player accepts an invitation to join a Travel Team and subsequently pays the current (or greater) portion due of their annual Club Fee, and, due to an inability to form a full roster, the Team does not participate in Fall League Play, the Player Family is entitled to a 100% refund of any and all monies paid as a contribution toward their annual Club Fee obligation.
Refund Request Submittal and Requirements
All Club Fee Refund Requests must be submitted in writing and signed by one of the Player’s Parents or Legal Guardians. A completed and signed Refund Request must be submitted to the LMVSC Administrator and Finance Manaer, with a copy sent to the Executive Director. (See www.lmvsc.org – Contact Us for current contact information.) All Refund Requests under items 1 and 2 above must include supporting documentation.
When applying for an injury related refund, the player must also submit a doctor’s report, with information such as the condition of the player, the probable duration of the injury, and any recommended physical therapy. The player should state in the request whether she/he intends to remain on the roster after recovering from the injury and completing any rehabilitation period.
Refund requests will only be considered if submitted with appropriate supporting documentation no later than two weeks following the Team’s last scheduled regular season League Play game. Refund requests submitted after two weeks following the last scheduled regular season League Play game will not be considered for approval.
Any refund requests submitted due to relocation outside of our league playing area; or release of one’s roster spot due to injury, must be accompanied by a valid VYSA Player Release Request, signed by the Player and Player’s Parent or Legal Guardian.
Players that qualify for discounts (FFIC or Full Fiancial Aid), do not qualify for the LMVSC Refund policy.
Each Player Family, the LMVSC Administrator and Finance Manager and Executive Director are responsible for complying with this Refund Policy.
The LMVSC Administrator and Finance Manager and Executive Director are responsible for accurately reviewing Refund Requests for compliance with this Policy. All requests meeting the eligibility criteria established via this Policy shall be refunded by the LMVSC Administrator and Finance Manager per this Policy.
Any Refund Requests falling outside of this Policy may be submitted to the Executive Director for a possible policy exception. Any and all policy exceptions will be brought before the Board of Directors with a recommendation for approval/denial by the Executive Director.
Player Families who do not comply with this policy may be subject to the delay or withholding of reimbursement and/or the denial of a Refund Request.
Attention LMVSC Families:
Our club offers an easy way to update your child’s account information. Our new database system allows you to log into your member account in order to make any missed payments.
LMVSC Household Member Account Login Link: CLICK HERE
- Once logged in, scroll to the bottom and select the “My Household Information” tab
- Under My Site Registrations, select View Registration Order History
- Click the green Pay with CC button to pay – or – the blue Edit Payment Information to update your credit card
If anyone has questions or requires further assistance, please email the club’s Administrator and Finance Manager: Jessie Gore, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships and Financial Assistance – Becas y Asistencia FinancieraApply for Financial Aid/Solicitar ayuda financieraCOVID-19 IMPACT FA APP/AYUDA FINACIERA DE COVID-19
Please Note: If you were approved for and received Financial Aid for the 2019-2020 season, you are not required to reapply for Financial Aid for the 2020-2021 season. Please forward your child’s offer letter for the 2020-2021 season to Jessie Gore: email@example.com in order to adjust your child’s FA fees.
Tenga en cuenta: si fue aprobado y recibió ayuda financiera para la temporada 2019-2020, no está obligado a volver a solicitar ayuda financiera para la temporada 2020-2021. Envíe la carta de oferta de su hijo para la temporada 2020-2021 a Jessie Gore: firstname.lastname@example.org para ajustar las tarifas de FA de su hijo.
Notes on the availability of Financial Aid
- The purpose of the financial aid program is to create a uniform, institutionalized Financial Aid Program; attract and retain quality players regardless of their financial situation; and, build on our commitment to all our players and families in a fair and equitable way.
- Financial assistance will be:
- will be awarded for Club Fees – $585.00 fee per player for all age groups (plus a one-time county fee)
- The Financial Aid Program does not include TEAM FEES, which will be paid in full for each player.
- *NEW* this 2020-2021 Travel Soccer Season: Families Financially Impacted by COVID-19 (FFIC) program – If your family is not eligible for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program or does not receive Medicaid, yet has been affected by COVID-19 financially, LMVSC is here to help during these challenging times. Reach out to Lula Bauer, LMVSC Executive Director, for a COVID-19 IMPACT Financial Assistance Application: email@example.com
Notas sobre la disponibilidad de ayuda financiera:
- El propósito del programa de ayuda financiera es crear un programa de ayuda financiera institucionalizado y uniforme; atraer y retener jugadores de calidad independientemente de su situación financiera; y desarrollar nuestro compromiso con todos nuestros jugadores y familias de una manera justa y equitativa.
- La asistencia financiera será:
- se otorgará por las tarifas del club: tarifa de $ 585.00 por jugador para todos los grupos de edadwill be awarded for Club Fees – $585.00 fee per player for all age groups
- El programa de ayuda financiera no incluye HONORARIOS DEL EQUIPO, que se pagarán en su totalidad por cada jugador.
- * NUEVO * en esta temporada de fútbol de viajes 2020-2021: Familias afectadas financieramente por el programa COVID-19 (FFIC): Si su familia no es elegible para el Programa de almuerzo gratis o reducido o no recibe Medicaid, sin embargo, ha sido afectada por COVID-19 financieramente, LMVSC está aquí para ayudar durante estos tiempos difíciles. Comuníquese con Lula Bauer, Director Ejecutivo de LMVSC, para obtener una Solicitud de asistencia financiera COVID-19 IMPACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of Accepted Documents for Proof of Eligibility:
- Current Proof of Eligibility for Free or Reduced Lunch Program (copy of current lunch letter) OR a Copy of Medicaid Card
- AND – Copy of 2019 Federal Tax 1040 forms (first page only) with ALL W-2s and 1099s filed by ALL members of the household.
La siguiente es una lista de documentos aceptados para la prueba de elegibilidad:
- Prueba actual de elegibilidad para el programa de almuerzo gratis o reducido (copia de la carta de almuerzo actual) O una copia de la tarjeta de Medicaid
- Y – Copia de los formularios de impuestos federales 1040 de 2019 (solo en la primera página) con TODOS los W-2 y 1099 presentados por TODOS los miembros del hogar.
All Completed Forms Must Be Emailed to
LMVSC’s Financial Aid Committee for Review: FAApps@lmvsc.org
Todos los formularios completados deben enviarse por correo electrónico a comité de ayuda financiera de LMVSC para revisión: FAApps@lmvsc.org
Families That Receive Free-Reduced Lunch -or- Medicaid Financial Aid Fee Schedule:
|Age Group||Total||In-County One Time Fee||Acceptance Payment 1||Acceptance Payment 1 + County Fee||Out-of-County Fee||Acceptance Payment 1 + Out-of-County Fee||July DEFERRED PAYMENT NO FEE||Aug DEFERRED PAYMENT NO FEE||Sept. 15th: ARB Payment #3||Oct. 15th: ARB Payment #4||Nov. 15th: ARB Payment #5||Dec. 15th: ARB Payment #6||Jan. 15th ARB Payment #7|
|All Age Groups (U9-U19)||$585.00||$16.00||$74.00||$90.00||$76.00||$150.00||$0.00||$0.00||$102.20||$102.20||$102.20||$102.20||$102.20|
|Age Group||Total||In-County One Time Fee||Acceptance Payment 1||Acceptance Payment 1 + In-County Fee||July & Aug DEFERRED NO Payment||Sept. 15th: ARB Payment #3||Oct. 15th: ARB Payment #4||Nov. 15th: ARB Payment #5||Dec. 15th: ARB Payment #6||Jan. 15th: ARB Payment #7|
LMVSC Travel Soccer Sibling Discount Policy
Notes on Sibling Discount
NOTE: Sibling Discount Funds are limited, and are awarded on a rolling basis, so please get your requests in early before the funds run out. If your children are approved for Financial Assistance, then per the club’s policy, they do not qualify for the sibling account. The two discounts cannot be applied simultaneously.
Please be sure to include all of your children’s First and Last Names, along with their Date of Birth.
Comments are closed.