Fees are divided into “club fees” and “team fees.” Team fees will vary based on age group and team.
*Please note*: Players who join a team after the start of the fall season, will be provided a prorated rate with regards to club fees upon approval from the club (this does not apply for players that qualify for Financial Assistance). For any and all questions, please contact the club’s Director of Operations, Jessie Gore: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Age Group||Total||In-County One Time Fee||Acceptance Payment||Acceptance Payment + In-County Fee||July 1st: ARB Payment #1||Aug 1st: ARB Payment #2||Sept 1st: ARB Payment #3||Oct 1st: ARB Payment #4||Nov 1st: ARB Payment #5||Dec 1st: ARB Payment #6||Jan 1st: ARB Payment #7|
As stakeholders of the Lee Mount Vernon Sports Club (LMVSC) Travel Program, Player Families will have occasion to request refunds of their annual Club Fee due to extenuating circumstances. The procedures and practices contained within this policy are designed to act as a guideline for the granting and approval of Club Fee refunds.
This policy is designed to accomplish the following key points:
- Ensure a clear understanding of the Player and Player Family commitment in accepting an invitation to join an LMVSC Travel Soccer Team.
- Communicate the limited scenarios where a Player Family may be entitled to be refunded a portion of their Player Fee.
- Ensure the fair and equitable enforcement of a consistent guideline for the granting of refunds.
- Provide the appropriate level of business controls to ensure that the Club’s finances are not jeopardized.
Acceptance of an invitation to join an LMVSC Travel Team is a commitment to the Travel Program for the 10-month soccer year. LMVSC commits to providing the staffing, fields, and overall player development for a 10-month period and expenses of the Club are incurred accordingly. As such, only in special situations, will the LMVSC Travel Soccer Program consider refunding a portion of the annual Player Fee.
Any player meeting any one or more of the three criteria outlined below is eligible for a refund equal to a percentage of their annual Club Fee:
- Any player who incurs a serious injury lasting no less than three (3) consecutive months in duration during the September through June time-frame is eligible to receive a refund. Eligible Players missing three (3) consecutive months of play during the September through June time-frame will be entitled to a refund equal to 15% of their annual Club Fee. Eligible Players missing two separate periods of no less than three (3) consecutive months of play during the September through June time-frame will be entitled to a refund equal to 30% of their annual Club Fee.
Under no circumstances will an injured Player be entitled to a refund greater than 30% of their annual Club Fee.
- Player Families who relocate outside of our league playing areas prior to October 1 will be entitled to a refund equal to 15% of their annual Club Fee. Any Player Family who resides in our league playing area as of October 1 of any given year will not be entitled to any refund due to relocation. Our league affiliations can be found – www.lmvsc.org – Travel Soccer.
- In the event a Player accepts an invitation to join a Travel Team and subsequently pays the current (or greater) portion due of their annual Club Fee, and, due to an inability to form a full roster, the Team does not participate in Fall League Play, the Player Family is entitled to a 100% refund of any and all monies paid as a contribution toward their annual Club Fee obligation.
Refund Request Submittal and Requirements
All Club Fee Refund Requests must be submitted in writing and signed by one of the Player’s Parents or Legal Guardians. A completed and signed Refund Request must be submitted to the LMVSC Director of Operations, with a copy sent to the Executive Director. (See www.lmvsc.org – Contact Us for current contact information.) All Refund Requests under items 1 and 2 above must include supporting documentation.
When applying for an injury related refund, the player must also submit a doctor’s report, with information such as the condition of the player, the probable duration of the injury, and any recommended physical therapy. The player should state in the request whether she/he intends to remain on the roster after recovering from the injury and completing any rehabilitation period.
Refund requests will only be considered if submitted with appropriate supporting documentation no later than two weeks following the Team’s last scheduled regular season League Play game. Refund requests submitted after two weeks following the last scheduled regular season League Play game will not be considered for approval.
Any refund requests submitted due to relocation outside of our league playing area; or release of one’s roster spot due to injury, must be accompanied by a valid VYSA Player Release Request, signed by the Player and Player’s Parent or Legal Guardian.
Players that qualify for discounts (Financial Aid), do not qualify for the LMVSC Refund policy.
Each Player Family, the LMVSC Director of Operations and Executive Director are responsible for complying with this Refund Policy.
The LMVSC Director of Operations and Executive Director are responsible for accurately reviewing Refund Requests for compliance with this Policy. All requests meeting the eligibility criteria established via this Policy shall be refunded by the LMVSC Director of Operations per this Policy.
Any Refund Requests falling outside of this Policy may be submitted to the Executive Director for a possible policy exception. Any and all policy exceptions will be brought before the Board of Directors with a recommendation for approval/denial by the Executive Director.
Player Families who do not comply with this policy may be subject to the delay or withholding of reimbursement and/or the denial of a Refund Request.
Attention LMVSC Families:
Our club offers an easy way to update your child’s account information. Our new database system allows you to log into your member account in order to make any missed payments.
LMVSC Household Member Account Login Link: CLICK HERE
- Once logged in, scroll to the bottom and select the “My Household Information” tab
- Under My Site Registrations, select View Registration Order History
- Click the green Pay with CC button to pay – or – the blue Edit Payment Information to update your credit card
If anyone has questions or requires further assistance, please email the club’s Director of Operations: Jessie Gore, email@example.com
To complete the Financial Aid Application, CLICK HERE
Financial Assistance – Asistencia Financiera
Notes on the availability of Financial Aid
- The purpose of the financial aid program is to create a uniform, institutionalized Financial Aid Program; attract and retain quality players regardless of their financial situation; and, build on our commitment to all our players and families in a fair and equitable way.
- Financial assistance will be:
- awarded for Club Fees – $700.00 fee per player for all age groups (plus a one-time county fee).
- The Financial Aid Program does not include TEAM FEES, which will be paid in full for each player.
- If the financial aid applicant was a previous LMVSC member, then the applicant must have been a member in “good standing” to be considered for financial aid. The term “good standing” applies to members that had no outstanding unpaid debts or unresolved disciplinary issues.
- If awarded Financial Assistance or Full Assistance, your child must attend at least 85% of team activities. If not, your financial assistance shall be revoked.
- If awarded Financial Assistance or Full Assistance and a release from the Club is requested, 50% of the Financial Assistance must be returned.
The following is a list of Accepted Documents for Proof of Eligibility:
- Current Proof of Eligibility for Free or Reduced Lunch Program (copy of current lunch letter) -OR-
- Copy of Medicaid Card
Notas sobre la disponibilidad de ayuda financiera:
- El propósito del programa de ayuda financiera es crear un programa de ayuda financiera institucionalizado y uniforme; atraer y retener jugadores de calidad independientemente de su situación financiera; y desarrollar nuestro compromiso con todos nuestros jugadores y familias de una manera justa y equitativa.
- La asistencia financiera será:
- se otorgará por las tarifas del club: tarifa de $700.00 por jugador para todos los grupos de edad
- El programa de ayuda financiera no incluye HONORARIOS DEL EQUIPO, que se pagarán en su totalidad por cada jugador.
- Si el solicitante de ayuda financiera era un miembro anterior de la LMVSC, entonces el solicitante debe haber sido un miembro “al día” para ser considerado para la ayuda financiera. El término “buena reputación” se aplica a los miembros que no tenían deudas impagas pendientes o problemas disciplinarios no resueltos.
- Si se le otorga asistencia financiera o asistencia completa, su hijo debe asistir al menos al 85% de las actividades del equipo. De lo contrario, se revocará su asistencia financiera.
- Si se le otorga Asistencia financiera o Asistencia completa y se solicita una liberación del Club, se debe devolver el 50% de la Asistencia financiera.
La siguiente es una lista de documentos aceptados para la prueba de elegibilidad:
- Prueba actual de elegibilidad para el programa de almuerzo gratis o reducido (copia de la carta de almuerzo actual) O
- Una copia de la tarjeta de Medicaid
LMVSC Financial Aid Fee Schedule:
|Age Group||Total||In-County One Time Fee||Acceptance Payment 1||Acceptance Payment 1 + In-County Fee||Out-of-County Fee||Acceptance Payment 1 + Out-of-County Fee||Oct 1st: ARB Payment #1||Nov 1st: ARB Payment #2||Dec 1st: ARB Payment #3||Jan 1st: ARB Payment #4|
|All Age Groups (U9-U19)||$700.00||$16.00||$140.00||$156.00||$76.00||$216.00||$140.00||$140.00||$140.00||$140.00|
LMVSC Travel Soccer Sibling Discount Policy
Notes on Sibling Discount
NOTE: Sibling Discount Funds are limited, and are awarded on a rolling basis, so please get your requests in early before the funds run out. If your children are approved for Financial Assistance, then per the club’s policy, they do not qualify for the sibling account. The two discounts cannot be applied simultaneously.
Please be sure to include all of your children’s First and Last Names, along with their Date of Birth.
Comments are closed.