LMVSC Travel Soccer program includes nearly 50 Travel teams from U9-U18 of varying abilities, competing in local, state, regional, and national leagues and competitions. Member Club of the Club Champions League (CCL), CCLII, NCSL
Primary duties include:
- Leading 2-3 weekly training seasons per outdoor (Fall and Spring) season. Teams also train during the Summer and Winter but less frequently, depending on the team’s age and competitive level
• Game Day preparation and team management at games and tournaments – can be local, state, regional, or national level depending on age and competitiveness of team
• Completing seasonal player evaluations
• Conducting/leading/supporting age group tryouts
• Attending internal staff training and meetings, and pursuing continuing education opportunities;
• Annual commitment: end of May (tryouts) 2019 through mid – June 2020 (approximately 12 months). Mid-year opportunities may be available on a case-by-case basis.
Ideal candidate qualities include:
• Previous Travel coaching experience
• Coaching certification (notably US Soccer Federation but including NSCAA and other programs)
• Good communication skills
• Responsible, professional, and punctual
• Coaching philosophy and style consistent with club environment (emphasis on development of both as a player and as a person).
Competitive salary in conjunction with experience and qualifications. Additional opportunities (camps, clinics, training programs, etc.) may be available depending on staffing needs. Coaches must pass a background check.
Interested candidates should submit their resume (CV) to Julian Lee Chang, Director of technical Development: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.